- Students who want to enroll for BCA Programme must pass the Entrance examination conducted by TU
- Minimum grade ‘D+’ in all the subjects of 11 and 12
- Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from the recognized academic institute with second division (securing 40% and above) or 2 CGPA are eligible to enroll in this programme
- Students must secure at least 40% in the Entrance Exam in order to qualify for the interview
Applicants should enclose the following documents:
- A certificate of intermediate or equivalent degree in commerce or Plus Two having at least grade ‘D+ in all the subjects of 11 and 12
- ENTRANCE Result Certificate
- ENTRANCE Test Admit Card
- Citizenship certificate copy
- 2 PP size photos
- Character certificate of School for 10 and 10+2
- Provisional certificate from NEB copy
- ORIGINAL Migration certificate from NEB
Applicants will have to appear at the Entrance Test designed to evaluate the abilities for the programme as per Tribhuvan University (TU) rules and regulations. The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences will conduct an ENTRANCE EXAM that will test the basic ability of the students.
The college will conduct interviews for selecting suitable candidates. The admission committee of the college has the final authority in selecting the students for the BCA Programme.
Selection and Registration
Selection of the students will be based on the applicant's previous academic performance, interview, and other eligibility criteria for admission. The list of selected students will be placed on the college notice board and website. The college grants admission to successful candidates strictly on a merit basis. Only 35 seats are available for admission in the BCA program.