United Alumni Association is an association for all its former students and it helps alumni be more connected with each other, their college/school, and with services and opportunities that enhance their United alumni experience. So far we have 20,000+ alumni dispersed across the world in every professional field.
To create a common platform where all our alumni can come together again, share experiences, ideas and grow
Our mission is to bring United’s Alumni together and build a strong networking family to support each other.
United Alumni is a separately registered official alumni association and it organizes different events and offers privileges to all its members. We offer networking with a huge group of people engaged in different fields in and out of Nepal. Members will have direct contact and opportunity to share experiences with each other. The association has collaborated with UCEII (United Center for Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Incubation) where members can meet potential alumni investors and implement innovative entrepreneurial ideas.
The United Alumni Card is an official alumni ID for registered alumni, providing them with access to special discounts, offers, and privileges.
Benefits to Alumni Card Holder
- Access to United Academ y's premises including but not limited to gym, library and study spaces.
- Priority to showcase Alumni Business Portfolio in United Academy's events.
- Special Discounts on Alumni’s Business Products.
- Discounts on admission and annual fee for Alumni's children.
- Lifetime Access to official email of United Academy.
- Business Collaboration & Networking Opportunities with other alumni.
- Access to United Academy's exclusive entities like UCEII, UARC, UCTI & UCC
Board of Directors
Nirwan Jung Karki
Sagyan Malla Thakuri